In terms of our quality policy, at Meccaniche Moretto our guiding principle is to achieve maximum satisfaction – not only in relation to contractual requirements, but also our clients’ (and all other interested parties’) explicit and implicit needs.
Our organisation believes it is important to enhance the reliability of our products through the adoption of a quality management system in compliance with international standards ISO 9001: 2008. Our main focus will therefore be on continuous improvement as we aim to reach our goal of “ZERO DEFECTS”.
In order to offer a product that meets our clients’ needs, we aim to accomplish a number of essential quality objectives, summarised as follow:
• satisfaction of mandatory, contractual and voluntary requirements
• improvement of external and internal communication
• constant reduction in terms of non-conformity and complaints
• quality issue sensitisation of all interested parties
• optimal management and control of suppliers – both semi-finished and service
• offering increasingly advanced customer support and assistance
• enhanced management of the production process through targeted maintenance of machines; careful management of work and systematic process monitoring alongside final product checks.
• continuous training for personnel on quality and safety issues as well as training to expand on the skills and knowledge of our employees.
Periodic internal inspections will be conducted in order to monitor progress in terms of the implementation of our organisational model. At the end of each inspection, a management review will be conducted in which the management team will verify and certify the results that have been achieved in order to highlight future developments and new quality objectives.
(Legal Team – Meccaniche Marco Moretto S.r.l.)